Chloe’ Sizer | November 22nd, 2023
Travel nursing can be a rewarding experience, but it can also be challenging. You’re constantly on the go, working in new environments, and meeting new people. It can be helpful to keep a journal to document your experiences and reflections.
Here are some of the best journals to take with you for travel nursing from Amazon:
- The Travel Nurse Journal by Aubrey Marie: This journal is specifically designed for travel nurses. It includes pages to track your assignments, contracts, stipends, and more. It also has space for you to write about your experiences and reflections.
- The Wanderful Journal by Lonely Planet: This journal is perfect for travel nurses who want to document their travels. It includes pages for you to write about your experiences, as well as space to sketch and draw.
- The Five Minute Journal by Intelligent Change: This journal is a great way to quickly and easily track your mood, progress, and gratitude. It’s perfect for travel nurses who are short on time.
- The Bullet Journal by Ryder Carroll: This journal is a customizable system for organizing your thoughts and tasks. It’s perfect for travel nurses who want to stay organized and productive.
- The One Line a Day Journal by Chronicle Books: This journal is a great way to keep a record of your daily life. It has space for you to write one line about your day, each day for five years.
When choosing a journal for travel nursing, it’s important to consider your needs and preferences. Think about how much time you have to write, what kind of information you want to track, and what format you prefer.
Here are a few additional tips for using a journal for travel nursing:
- Write regularly. Try to write in your journal every day, even if it’s just for a few minutes. This will help you to track your progress and remember your experiences.
- Be honest and open. Your journal is a safe place to share your thoughts and feelings. Don’t be afraid to be honest and open with yourself.
- Use your journal to reflect. At the end of each week or month, take some time to reflect on your experiences. What did you learn? What challenges did you face? What are you grateful for?
- Read back over your journal entries. From time to time, read back over your journal entries. This can help you to see how you’ve grown and changed over time.
Keeping a journal during travel nursing can be a great way to document your experiences and reflections. It can also be a valuable tool for personal growth and development.
Remember to take care of yourself and your mental health, read more here.
If you aren’t already heading to your next assignment, let’s chat! 😊
Email [email protected] to get connected with a recruiter!