COVID-19 CRISIS RESPONSE
To our Focus Staff Family, we cannot thank you enough for your heroic efforts in the fight against COVID-19. You are our inspiration, and we could not be more proud or grateful for all that you do to protect and care for our families, friends, and communities.
The impact of this pandemic has been felt by all, but especially by those in the healthcare community. As we continue to adapt our business in response to the impact of COVID-19, we are doing all that we can to ensure the safety and well-being of our healthcare professionals. We are closely monitoring any changes in guidelines, legislation, and recommendations daily from medical experts to ensure we are providing the most accurate information and resources. To all healthcare professionals who are caring for COVID-19 patients, please stay up to date with these helpful resources. We will continue to update this information as we learn more.
We need travel nurses now more than ever. We have crisis response rates for multiple specialties throughout the nation, with many states offering expedited licensing. Please apply or contact your recruiter to learn more.
Thank you again for all that you do. We know that these are stressful and uncertain times. We want you to know we hear you, we see you, and we are here to support you however we can. Stay safe and healthy; your sacrifice and courage means more than you will ever know.
- Coronavirus reopening: Trump unveils plan to reopen states in phases
- Guideline reopening: Guideline reopening in phases PDF
- State Health Departments: Find information about your state’s response to COVID-19.
- CDC: Guidelines and information for healthcare providers facing COVID-19 pandemic.
- CDC Tracker: Live updates on COVID-19 cases in the US.
- WHO: Informational resources on the spread of COVID-19.
- American Nurses Association: Extensive resources and surveys for nurses facing COVID-19.