Chloe’ Sizer | November 1st, 2023
Medford, Oregon is a beautiful city located in the Rogue Valley of Southern Oregon. It is the largest city in the Rogue Valley and is home to a population of over 80,000 people. Medford is known for its mild climate, outdoor activities, and wine country.
Medford is also a great place to be a travel nurse. There are many hospitals and clinics in the area that are always looking for qualified nurses. Additionally, Medford is a relatively affordable city to live in, so you can save money while you work.
Here are a few more reasons why you should be a travel nurse in Medford, Oregon:
- Beautiful scenery: Medford is surrounded by mountains, forests, and rivers. There are many opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, fishing, and skiing.
- Mild climate: Medford has a mild climate with warm summers and cool winters. This makes it a great place to live and work year-round.
- Outdoor activities: Medford is a great place to live for people who love the outdoors. There are many opportunities for hiking, camping, fishing, skiing, and other outdoor activities.
- Wine country: Medford is located in the heart of Southern Oregon’s wine country. There are many wineries in the area that offer tastings and tours.
- Affordable cost of living: Medford has a relatively affordable cost of living compared to other cities in Oregon and the Pacific Northwest. This means that you can save money while you work as a travel nurse.
If you are a travel nurse looking for a great place to work, Medford, Oregon is a great option. With its beautiful scenery, mild climate, outdoor activities, wine country, and affordable cost of living, Medford has something to offer everyone.
Here are a few additional tips for travel nurses working in Medford, Oregon:
- Be prepared for the outdoors. Medford has a mild climate, but it is important to be prepared for the elements. Make sure to have a raincoat and umbrella handy, and dress in layers so that you can adjust to the temperature.
- Get involved in the community. There are many ways to get involved in the community in Medford. You could volunteer at a local organization, join a club or group, or attend local events.
- Enjoy the wine country. Medford is located in the heart of Southern Oregon’s wine country. Be sure to take some time to visit some of the local wineries and enjoy a tasting or tour.
- Make the most of your time off. Medford is a great place to live and work, but it is also a great place to vacation. Be sure to take some time to explore the city and the surrounding area.
I hope this blog post has helped you learn more about why you should be a travel nurse in Medford, Oregon. Good luck and have fun!
If you aren’t already heading to your next assignment, let’s chat! 😊
Email [email protected] to get connected with a recruiter!